Autobell Car Wash contributes in a variety of ways to our communities. The most extensive is the Autobell® Car Wash Fundraising Program, which began in 1998 and has raised over $7 million for charitable groups in Autobell® communities. Autobell® provides nonprofit groups with full-service car wash passes that are sold by the groups at the normal retail price. The nonprofits keep 50% of the revenue on each pass sold and return any unsold passes. Charities benefit because they keep half of the full price, don’t have to spend time to organize and execute a car wash or worry about rain dates, and incur no upfront costs.
Other charitable partners include:
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Utilities Department Adopt-A-Stream Program.
- American Red Cross: Super Hero Donor and Blood Drives.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Catawba River Island Habitat cleanup.
- American Heart Association.