The Autobell® Car Wash Fundraising Program
Let Autobell® Car Wash do the work! Autobell® is dedicated to lending a helping hand to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations in our communities when they are raising money for a charitable cause. We offer flexible options that allow you to sell $20 Autobell® Gift Cards and keep 50% of the funds.
Autobell® is well known for its water conservation and has been recognized by numerous government, utility and media sources for our commitment to protect the environment.
By using the Autobell® Fundraising Program, your organization will:
- Raise money for your organization’s needs in a short amount of time.
- Protect the environment from harmful waste water.
- Save water for your community which is crucial, especially during the dry summer months.
- Eliminate the need to find a facility or recruit volunteers.
Your organization must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization.
- Provide the following information for the organization:
- Valid Federal tax ID number with 501(c)(3) status
- Address and contact information for the organization
- Chairperson and Business Manager / Treasurer contact information
- Chairperson, treasurer, or business manager must be at least 21 years of age.
- Each organization is allowed to participate in the Autobell® Fundraiser Program one (1) time within a 12-month period.
How to Get Started
To review our program options with detailed information, please see our How to Get Started Fundraising Information.
Autobell Fundraiser Application
Each organization must complete a new Autobell® Car Wash Fundraising Program Application each year and be approved for participation by our Fundraising Team.
Frequently Asked Questions
To see a list of frequently asked questions, please visit our Fundraising Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have additional questions and would like to speak with our Fundraising Team, contact us through our fundraising contact form. Include your detailed questions along with your contact information. A representative from our Fundraising Team will respond to you Monday through Friday between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Eastern Time.