The Autobell® Car Wash Fundraising Program
Let Autobell® do the work! Autobell® Car Wash is dedicated to lending a helping hand to non-profit organizations in our community. We offer flexible options that allow you to sell $20 Autobell® Gift Cards and keep 50% of the price. You can bypass organizing and executing a car wash or worrying about rain dates.
Car Wash Fundraising Basics:
- Organizations must be a non-profit with a 501(c) 3 classification.
- The organization’s chairperson must be at least 21 years of age and must complete our online application.
- Once approved, the chairperson will sign a contract accepting responsibility for their organization’s fundraising program.
- We will arrange for the chairperson to pick up the gift cards at the nearest Autobell® location.
- Organizations may choose from our three program options: no upfront cost, pre-sell, or prepaid.
- Organizations will sell $20 Autobell® Gift Cards at full price.
- The organization will keep $10 of each gift card issued to the organization and pay $10 to Autobell®.
- Organizations may receive and sell additional gift cards after their initial program as long as it is with the 31-day approved sale period.
- Gift cards cannot be returned and are 100% non-refundable. Any lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced.
- An organization may participate one time within a 12-month period.
Download an Autobell® Car Wash Fundraising Program packet with more details to share with other members of your organization.
How do we get started?
Each organization must fill out an Autobell® Car Wash Fundraising Program application and be approved for participation by the Autobell® Home Office. Your organization must meet the Car Wash Fundraising Program criteria. The approval process normally takes one week. If approved, please also allow an additional week for the printing of fundraising materials and contract.
Why do other organizations like this fundraiser?
“The Autobell® Car Wash Fundraising Program is a win-win for our school community. Parents and neighbors have the opportunity to purchase at the same price they would pay if they went directly to Autobell®, but half of the money goes to the PTA. We love the fact that we don’t have to ask parents to pay inflated prices for goods or services in order for the school to benefit!” Tammy Weaver – Lake Windward Elementary School