Autobell® Car Wash
Annual Pass & SuperCard® Terms & Conditions
Terms Last Updated on 6.27.23
- The Annual Pass plan is valid for Full Service washes.
- The SuperCard® plan is valid for Super Polyprocess℠ washes.
- Extra services may be added and paid for at the time of service.
- Please report lost or stolen cards for Annual Pass and SuperCard plans immediately.
- The Annual Pass and SuperCard plans are only valid for the vehicle listed on the Annual Pass Card or SuperCard.
- The Annual Pass and SuperCard plans have no cash value and cannot be redeemed as such.
- Autobell Car Wash reserves the right to cancel the plan at any time for any reason.
- Unauthorized use of the Annual Pass and SuperCard plans will terminate the offer immediately.
- Any Annual Pass and SuperCard plans payments shall be payable and are non-refundable regardless of use.
Additional Terms: Autobell makes no representations, warranties, or conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Autobell Annual Pass and SuperCard plans, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement, or any warranty arising from usage in trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. Autobell does not represent or warrant that your Autobell Annual Pass and SuperCard plans will always be accessible or accepted.
Jurisdiction: When you purchase, receive, or redeem an Autobell Annual Pass and SuperCard plan, you agree that the laws of the State of North Carolina shall govern these Terms and Conditions, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about Autobell Annual Pass and SuperCard plans, please contact us.