Autobell® Car Wash
Mobile App UnlimitedSM Terms & Conditions
Terms Last Updated on 6.27.23
Unlimited℠ Plan Enrollment. Autobell Customers may enroll in an Unlimited℠ plan in two ways:
- The customer downloads the Autobell Mobile App and creates their profile by entering the information requested.
- During select promotional periods, an Autobell team member may enroll a customer onsite prior to their wash purchase.
- “Primary User” is the subscriber to the Autobell Unlimited℠ plan.
- “Authorized User” is an additional Autobell Mobile App account holder added to a Primary User’s Shared Garage under the Primary User’s plan.
- “Shared Garage” is a feature of an Unlimited℠ plan which permits each Unlimited℠ plan account holder to add up to one (1) Authorized User per covered vehicle, as further detailed in the “Shared Garages Feature” section below. Autobell Car Wash will charge to the authorized Primary User credit/debit card account monthly based on plan selected at the time of purchase in the Autobell Mobile App.
- The recharge to the authorized Primary User credit/debit card will take place on the anniversary date of the initial purchase. If the anniversary date falls on the 29th, 30th, or 31st and that date does not occur in the current month, the recharge will fall on the last day of the month.
- There are no statements issued to the Primary User when the Unlimited℠ plan charges your card each month. The payment history will be available to the Primary User through the Autobell Mobile App.
- The Unlimited℠ plan automatic recharge authorization stays in force until the customer cancels the plan through the Autobell Mobile App.
- The Unlimited℠ plan can be cancelled at any time in the Autobell Mobile App.
- Autobell Car Wash reserves the right to cancel the plan at any time for any reason.
- The Unlimited℠ plan may be cancelled by Autobell if the monthly charge is declined by the card processing system.
- Unauthorized use of an Autobell Unlimited℠ plan will terminate the plan immediately.
- The Unlimited℠ plan's vehicle details on the barcode screen must be visible to the cashier for redemption.
- Autobell Unlimited℠ plans are valid for one vehicle.
- Vehicle type can be modified once every 30 days.
- Autobell App accounts can only be accessed on one mobile device.
- Monthly rates may be increased without notice.
- All Unlimited℠ plan payments are non-refundable regardless of actual use. If we elect, in our sole discretion, to issue a refund upon termination of the plan, under no circumstances will it exceed one (1) month of charges and will only be provided if there has been no usage of the Unlimited℠ plan since the previous payment.
- Use of any Autobell Unlimited℠ plan is reliant on the vehicle meeting the standards of use at each location.
Autobell Pollen Pass Unlimited℠ Plan: The Pollen Pass plan is a discounted Unlimited℠ plan that has all the features of our traditional Unlimited℠ plan, with the exception of the enrollment period.
- A traditional Unlimited℠ plan becomes effective when you enroll and then auto-renews until the customer requests cancelation.
- The Pollen Pass plan becomes effective when you enroll and will automatically recharge for three months only.
- Like our traditional Unlimited SM Plan, you can cancel your Pollen Pass at any time.
- If you want to continue your Unlimited SM Plan beyond three months, the Pollen Pass will include the option to convert to a traditional Unlimited SM Plan at full price until you request cancellation.
Shared Garages Feature: Shared Garages is a feature of the Autobell Mobile App that permits a Primary User to share a vehicle with an active UnlimitedSM plan with one (1) additional Authorized User per active Unlimited℠ plan, subject to the additional terms and conditions provide below:
- A Primary User may add one Authorized User to a Garage per active Unlimited℠ plan in that Garage.
- Authorized Users must download the Autobell Mobile App and log in with the email entered by the Primary User.
- Authorized Users can view all vehicles within a Shared Garage.
- Authorized Users will only see the garages shared by the Primary User and their own garage(s).
- Authorized Users can wash vehicles in a shared garage that have an active Unlimited℠ plan from their own device.
- Authorized Users can add extra services (e.g., tire gloss) to a shared garage vehicle. They must pay for the extra services with the credit / debit card associated with their own account.
- The Primary User’s credit / debit card cannot be used by the Authorized User.
Multiple Payment Methods: Primary users may enter multiple credit / debit cards as their method of payment.
The first credit / debit card added to the account will automatically serve as the default payment method for any new subscriptions and non-subscription payments. The Primary User may change their default credit / debit card at any time.
Additional Terms: Autobell makes no representations, warranties, or conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Autobell Mobile App Unlimited℠ plans, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement, or any warranty arising from usage in trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. Autobell does not represent or warrant that your Autobell Mobile App Unlimited℠ plan will always be accessible or accepted.
Jurisdiction: When you purchase, receive, or redeem an Autobell Mobile App Unlimited℠ plan, you agree that the laws of the State of North Carolina shall govern these Terms and Conditions, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about Autobell Mobile App Unlimited℠ plan, please contact us.