Autobell® Car Wash
Mobile App UnlimitedSM Terms & Conditions
Autobell® Mobile App Unlimited℠ Terms and Conditions
Terms Last Updated on 6.14.22
- “Primary User” is the subscriber to the Autobell® Unlimited℠ Plan.
- “Authorized User” is an additional Autobell® Mobile App account holder added to a Primary User’s Shared Garage under the Primary User’s Plan.
- “Shared Garage” is a feature of an Unlimited℠ Plan which permits each Unlimite Plan account holder to add up to one (1) Authorized User per covered vehicle, as further detailed in the “Shared Garages Feature” section below.
- Autobell® Car Wash will charge to the authorized Primary User credit card account monthly based on plan selected at the time of recharge in the Autobell® Mobile App.
- The recharge to the authorized Primary User credit card will take place on the anniversary date of the initial purchase. If the anniversary date falls on the 29th, 30th, or 31st and that date does not occur in the current month, the recharge will fall on the last day of the month.
- There are no statements issued to the Primary User when the Unlimited℠ Plan payment bills each month. Each Primary User’s payment history will be available to the Primary User through the Autobell® Car Wash Mobile App.
- The Unlimited℠ Plan automatic recharge authorization stays in force until the customer cancels the plan through the Autobell® Mobile App.
- The Unlimited℠ Plan can be cancelled at any time in the Autobell® Mobile App.
- Autobell® Car Wash reserves the right to cancel the plan at any time for any reason.
- The Unlimited℠ Plan will be cancelled if the monthly charge is declined by the card processing system.
- Unauthorized use of an Autobell® Unlimited℠ Plan will terminate the offer immediately.
- The Unlimited℠ vehicle details on the barcodes screen must be visible to the cashier for redemption.
- Autobell® Unlimited℠ Plans are valid for one vehicle on one device, unless the Primary User utilizes the Shared Garage feature within the Autobell® Mobile App.
- Monthly rates may be increased without notice.
- Any Unlimited℠ Plan payments are non-refundable regardless of actual use. If we elect, in our sole discretion, to issue a refund upon termination, under no circumstances will it exceed one (1) month of charges and will only be provided if there has been no usage of the Unlimited℠ Plan since the previous payment.
- Use of any Autobell® Unlimited℠ Plan is reliant on the vehicle meeting the standards of use at each location.
Shared Garages Feature: Shared Garages is a feature of an Unlimited℠ Plan which permits a Primary User with an active Unlimited℠ Plan to share vehicles in a virtual garage within the Autobell® Mobile App with one (1) additional Authorized User per active Unlimited℠ Plan, subject to the additional terms and conditions provide below:
- A Primary User may add one Authorized User to a Garage per active Unlimited℠ Plan in that Garage.
- Authorized Users can view all vehicles within a Shared Garage shared with them. They will not see any additional Shared Garages a Primary User has unless they are also shared.
- Authorized Users can utilize the Unlimited℠ Plans to wash vehicles shares with them from their own device through their own account login.
- Authorized Users can also add extra services (ex. Tire Gloss) and pay with their own account and payment method. The Primary User’s payment card will not be accessed for purchases the Authorized Users make.
- Personal information and/or other account details will only be shared with a Primary User of an account. Requests for such details by an Authorized User will be referred to the Primary User.
Multiple Payment Methods: Primary users may use multiple payment methods (credit or debit cards) to be available and used with their Unlimited℠ Plans and for other purchases. The first payment method added to the account will automatically serve as the default payment method for any new subscriptions and non-subscription payments. The Primary User may change their default payment at any time.
Additional Terms: Autobell® makes no representations, warranties, or conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Autobell® Mobile App UnlimitedSM Plans, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement, or any warranty arising from usage in trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. Autobell® does not represent or warrant that your Autobell®Mobile App UnlimitedSM Plan will always be accessible or accepted.
Jurisdiction: When you purchase, receive, or redeem an Autobell® Mobile App UnlimitedSM Plan, you agree that the laws of the State of North Carolina shall govern these Terms and Conditions, without regards to principles of conflict of laws.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about Autobell® Mobile App UnlimitedSM Plan, please contact us.