All About Autobell®
Autobell® infused technology, science, and safety protocols into our business model to offer customers the greatest experience through innovation, including:
- The introduction of the Autobell® Mobile App provides our customers with faster checkouts, no-contact transactions, and Unlimited Plan options to suit all customers.
- The launch of Autobell’s Interior Disinfectant Service in 2020 offers an EPA-registered hospital grade contact disinfectant that meets the EPA’s criteria for use against COVID-19.
- Interior cleaning options provide customers with a personal touch, using hand-applied products and an approach that tackles even hard-to-reach places with innovative tools.
- AUTOGLOSS℠, with our exclusive chemistry, provides next-gen protection and shine. It delivers a mirror-like finish that lasts longer and protects stronger. Higher water-repellent qualities add a barrier against road film, grime, and UV, providing superior, lasting results.
COMMUNITY & ENVIRONMENT FIRST
Autobell® is an organization committed to its team members and the communities they serve.
- Our fundraising programs HAS helped non-profits raise more than $10 million since 1998. Additionally, our civic involvement benefits organizations such as the American Red Cross, the USO, and St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
- Autobell® provided an Interior Disinfectant Service for free to more than 2.5 million healthcare workers, first-responders, essential workers, and customers during the global pandemic.
- Our company treats 100% of all wash water used and recycles up to 100%, garnering notice and awards by state and city governments, utilities, and the media.
- Autobell® -sponsored community clean-ups get our entire team involved in helping clean our waterways, parkways and beaches. From Kent Island, Maryland, to Charlotte, North Carolina, we continue to look for opportunities to impact our community stewardship.
FAMILY OWNED & EDUCATION FOCUSED
Autobell® Car Wash grew from one store in Charlotte, North Carolina, to more than 80 full-service car washes in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic today, with new locations continually under development.
- Founded in 1969 by the late Charlie Howard, Autobell® remains a family-owned and -operated business committed to an exceptional customer experience.
- Annually, Autobell® awards educational scholarships to numerous qualifying team members, awarding over $2 million in college scholarships since 2000 to assist our employees and their families.
- Autobell® is America's largest family-owned and -operated car wash.
- The Autobell® footprint in the South Atlantic region includes North and South Carolina, Virginia and Maryland, with more than 80 current locations and others continually under development.
- Autobell® employs more than 3000 team members.
- Autobell® washes more than 5 million cars annually.
To learn more about Autobell® Car Wash and its story, view our fact sheet.
Media Resource Center
Create your story through our suite of assets.
Learn about our executive team.