MONDAY, May 3, 2020
As a part of our continued community support during COVID-19, Autobell® Car Wash has provided the Interior Disinfectant service at no cost to more than 150,000 first responders, medical personal, and essential workers vehicles. In the states of Georgia and South Carolina as non-essential business orders and stay at home orders are transitioning to reopening phases, we will provide the Interior Disinfectant service to all customers at no charge until further notice.
MONDAY, April 19, 2020
To date, Autobell® Car Wash has provided the Interior Disinfectant service at no cost to more than 100,000 first responders, medical personal, and essential workers’ vehicles. We are thankful for our essential workers and first responders that continue to serve everyday our neighbors and communities.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15,2020
Continuing our commitment to customer and team member safety, many of our register areas now include plexiglass. Others are marked for six feet of social distancing. Any team members handling payments or are providing our Interior Disinfectant service are wearing sanitary gloves.
THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 2020
For the protection of customers and team members, Autobell® Car Wash has instituted additional social distancing and safety protocols throughout the wash process at all locations. In addition to our lobbies being closed until further notice, we have rearranged and marked our outdoor seating area to ensure customers are waiting six feet apart.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25, 2020
Many communities we serve are observing changes to their operations; we view our hospital-grade disinfectant service as a vital service for the health and safety of workers who act in essential business functions. As of today, our Interior Disinfectant Service is included with all purchased interior cleanings at no additional cost, until further notice.
TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2020
Autobell® is dedicated to the health and safety of our government partners and our team members. As of today, our Interior Disinfectant Service will be provided to our valued government partners on any purchased interior cleanings at no additional cost, until further notice. Government staff members can show a valid government-issued identification to receive the interior disinfectant service on an interior wash at no cost.
FRIDAY, MARCH 20, 2020
Autobell continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic. Our highest priority continues to be our customers and team members. As we navigate this changing situation, we have an update to assist our exterior-only customers with payment processing. Customers choosing exterior-only washes may remain in their vehicle to pay, and a team member equipped with sanitary gloves will accept payment. If payment is by bank or credit card, the team member will spray and wipe the card with a disinfectant before returning the card. If a customer prefers, they may still exit the vehicle and pay by scanning the card themselves. They may inform the cashier of this preference upon arrival. If a customer exits and pays, they will return to and remain in the vehicle during the wash process.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2020
A letter to our valued customers from Chuck Howard, President & Chief Executive Officer of Autobell Car Wash, Inc.
Dear Valued Customer,
At Autobell® we are dedicated to your health and safety, and that of our team members. We want to assure you we have procedures in place to continue to provide top-level service in a safe environment. We will implement the following as of Thursday, 3/19/2020:
- Each Autobell ® location will be equipped to provide a hospital-grade interior disinfecting service on all vehicle interiors that our team members are required to enter. This Interior Disinfectant Service will be mandated for all interior cleaning options and adds a temporary charge of $3 to offset the associated costs. This will be a temporary mandate until the COVID-19 pandemic is no longer a public health threat.
- At the conclusion of each interior cleaning, a team member will reapply the same hospital-grade disinfectant to touch areas such as the door handles, steering wheel, gear shift, and key fob before returning the vehicle to the customer.
- Customers choosing exterior-only washes will exit their vehicle to pay and then remain in their vehicle during the wash service.
- Autobell® Car Wash lobbies and restrooms will be temporarily closed to the public effective at 5pm today.
- During electronic payment transactions, customers will maintain control of their smartphones and payment cards. The customer will exit the car and run their card through the card reader. Cashiers will wear gloves during cash transactions.
- We have also increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our lobbies, bathrooms, equipment and team member areas with an additional disinfectant product.
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, our safety team is continuously monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state health officials. We will continue to adapt as the situation warrants.
Thank you in advance for your patience with our team members as we navigate this novel situation. We will post future COVID-19 updates at www.autobell.com/covid-19 as we remain committed to meeting the needs of our communities.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Autobell Car Wash, Inc.
Interior Disinfectant Service
Keeping customers and team members safe
frequently asked questions
Have a question? We have an answer.