Our Development Philosophy
Our development philosophy is to keep things simple. In keeping a lean real estate team, decisions can be made quickly. Our goal is to make deals easier by being well-informed and by working efficiently and effectively.
With over 45 years in operation, Autobell® is poised for continued growth.
Well-maintained facilities and professional uniformed staff bring value to shopping centers and neighborhoods.
- NIMBLE EFFICIENCY
Our small, professional, and well-seasoned team brings quick results.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Professionally trained staff, trained and certified Managers, and full-time recruiters to hire employees of the highest caliber help us attain our goal of happy customers.
Autobell® facts at a glance:
- Autobell® has never sold or closed a location in over 45 years of business.
- 50% of Autobell®’s business occurs between the hours of 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- 60% of customers’ visits occur while running errands.
- The typical Autobell® customer is married, highly educated, and has a mid- to high-level income.
- We use only state-of-the-art car wash technology that allows our facilities to treat 100% and recycle up to 100% of wash water. We dispose of treated wash water only in approved water treatment facilities.
- Autobell® employs over 3000 staff members and continues to grow with each new location.
- The Autobell fundraising program allows 501(c)3 organizations to keep 50% of sales and has raised over $7 million dollars for charities since 1998.
“For over four decades [as our tenant], Autobell and the Howard family have demonstrated nothing but the utmost integrity, financial strength, and longevity... Autobell continually sets and raises the standards in the car wash industry.”
-Andy T. Dulin, property owner, Charlotte, NC
“Autobell® was selected because of its fine reputation as a leader in the car wash business, the company’s demonstrated financial strength, and the careful design and attractiveness of the building.”
– Raymond H. Suttle, Warwick Shopping Center, Newport News, VA
“After careful deliberation and interest from many potential purchasers, I chose Autobell® Car Wash to be an integral part in our development…I will certainly do business with Autobell® in the future and would solidly recommend them as a buyer to other property owners.”
– Frank J. Caligiuri, Jr., Easlan Capital, Charlotte, NC
Areas of Expansion: Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia
Lot Type: Outparcels, freestanding, or end cap
Lot Size: Approximately 1 acre
Typical Dimensions: 140′ W X 280′ D
Building Size: 32′ x 90′
Location Requirements: Far corner of intersection or midblock; going-home side; high visibility; strong ingress/egress; high profile co-tenancy preferred
Deal Type: Prefer purchase; acquiring existing conveyor car washes; will consider lease
Demographic Criteria Traffic: 25,000 ADT minimum
Population: 40,000 in 3-mile radius
Income: Household income $75,000+
Area: SC, GA, Western NC
Thomas Mussoni, CCIM
Area: MD, VA, Eastern & Central NC