We offer two carpet shampoo options. We will shampoo and vacuum the mats for $10 per mat. You can also purchase a full carpet shampoo for $54.95, which includes 4 mats and the carpet floor of the vehicle. Mat and full carpet shampoo prices are in addition to the price of a Full Service wash package.
Our goal is to provide an excellent experience for you. However, if for any reason, you are not satisfied with your car wash, we will re-clean the area that needs attention. Please bring your receipt to the location you visited and speak with a Manager-on-duty.
Fill out an employment application and turn it in to the Manager at the location where you wish to work. We keep applications on file for 30 days. If you would like to apply at multiple locations, you will need to turn in an application at each location. Remember that employees at Autobell® Car Wash must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License during employment and pass a drug screening before starting work. A copy of the Autobell® Application is available in the employment section and below.
Instead of a hand wax, we offer our polish, sealer, and AUTOGLOSSSM . The polish and sealer add shine to your vehicle’s surfaces and improve and maintain your vehicle's finish. AUTOGLOSSSM is a premium finishing product that bonds to the paint, chrome, and plastic on your car’s exterior. AUTOGLOSSSM reduces surface adhesion while maintaining that new car shine. By using AUTOGLOSSSM on a regular basis, you won’t need to hand wax your car. These three products provide excellent protection and keep your car looking new.
Autobell® uses only the latest in car wash technology to clean the exterior of your car. Scientific studies conclude that hand car washing is a less safe method to wash your car than Autobell®’s state-of-the-art car wash equipment. The same type of equipment is used by car manufacturers throughout the world, including Ford, Volvo, General Motors, Saab, and many others.
- Rain? We are open even when it rains. There is no time like the present to get your car cleaned, especially the inside of your vehicle.
- Cold? Even in temperatures below freezing, we are open. Our equipment is able to safely clean your vehicle during very cold weather.
- Snow? We are open when it snows. We arrange for our lots to be cleared and ready for customers.
- Hurricane? In case of a hurricane or other natural disaster, we will stay open as long as possible. We will make decisions at the time of those events to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. If there is a closure, we will reopen as soon as it is safe for our staff to return to the location.
- Holidays? Autobell is open 362 days a year. We are closed Easter, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Feel free to call us at 800-582-8096 if you have questions. We are here to help.