Autobell® Car Wash
Social Media Contest
Terms & Conditions
“You Are What You Drive” Social Media Sweepstakes - Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The “You Are What You Drive” social media sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") sponsored by Autobell Car Wash, Inc. ("Autobell" or "Sponsor") is open to anyone at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry and not currently employed by Autobell Car Wash, Inc., residing within a 100-mile radius of any operating Autobell Car Wash, Inc. location. Employees of Sponsor and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. In the event of any dispute or ambiguity regarding the eligibility of any entrant, Sponsor reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether the entrant satisfies the eligibility requirements and overall spirit of the Sweepstakes. In the event that there is any ambiguity in the rules or the application of the rules to any given participant’s circumstances, Sponsor reserves the right to make eligibility determinations in its sole discretion. By entering, entrants agree to these Official Rules. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. Limit one entry per person.
3. HOW TO ENTER. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM EST on July 15, 2022, and all entries must be received by 11:59 PM on September 22, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, an entrant must share a photo of themselves with their vehicle, use the hashtags #Autobell and #YouAreWhatYouDrive, and, in the caption, an entrant must tell us what the vehicle they drive says about them. Entrant must submit their entry through one of the approved official Autobell Car Wash, Inc. social media pages – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or TikTok. As an alternate means of entry, you may mail a 3-inch x 5-inch card on which you have legibly handwritten your first and last name, your complete mailing address (e.g. street, city, state, ZIP code), telephone number, date of birth, age, and email address to the following address: 1521 E. 3rd Street, Charlotte, NC 28204.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. By entering this Sweepstakes, participants consent to Sponsor’s use of participant's name for promotional purposes, including online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Neither Sponsor, its parent, nor their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, or service providers are responsible for late, lost, misdirected, and/or digitally hidden entries.
5. HOW IT WORKS. All decisions of the judges are final. Odds of winning depend, in part, upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be notified by public mention on the Sponsor’s social media page of which the entry was submitted, followed by private message to coordinate any personal details of the winner, if such information is available, including but not limited to email address, mailing address, and a preferred contact number. All winners are required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/publicity and liability release, and return it properly executed, within 14 days of attempted notification as a condition of awarding the prize. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or the winner fails to return the affidavits and release as specified, the winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. PRIZES. The prize will be four (4) Full-Service wash tickets delivered to the requested mailing address provided by the winner on the eligibility waiver, pending successful receipt of waiver. The prize holds retail value of a minimum of approximately $80 but no more than $104. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Expenses not specifically stated in any/all prize packages outlined above are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitution, cash substitution, or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor for reason of unavailability in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
7. WINNER. The winner will be posted on Sponsor's social media channels no later than three weeks (October 13, 2022) after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Each Sweepstakes participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and each entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved exclusively in North Carolina; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. Certain restrictions may apply. Entries void if the entries are illegible, incomplete, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes in its discretion. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the valid or enforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. GENERAL RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants release Sponsor and its directors, officers and employees from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light). The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or TikTok.