Thank you for being a valued vendor partner to Autobell® Car Wash. We are committed to your safety and that of our team members. In our efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, we have established the safety guidelines below for vendor partners visiting our locations. Please review these guidelines before your scheduled visit.
Vendor Partner Safety Guidelines:
- Please monitor your temperature on the day of your visit before you arrive and utilize the COVID-19 Health Assessment below. If you answer yes to any questions below, please re-schedule your visit.
- Please practice social distancing, which is staying 6 feet from others, whenever possible during your visit.
- Face coverings are required please bring with you for your visit.
- During your visit please, keep your face covering over your nose and mouth at all times.
COVID-19 Health Assessment
If you answer yes to any questions below, please re-schedule your visit.
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 10 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been contacted by any health department and advised to quarantine?
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days?
-Fever of 100.4 or greater
-Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
-New loss of taste or smell
-Muscle or body aches
-Congestion or runny nose
-Nausea or Vomiting
Additional safety measures you can expect during your visit:
- We are committed to a daily cleaning schedule using products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19.
- Hand Sanitizer is available in the register area.
- Furnishings have been rearranged to enable social distancing of 6 feet.
After reviewing our safety information, if you feel it is not a good time to visit our location, please reach out to change your visit promptly. Please note, guidelines for visitation will be updated as the COVID-19 pandemic situation changes. Please check back prior to each visit at any of our locations.
Questions or concerns? Please contact our Health and Safety Coordinator for further information