Working Together Safely
Home Office Visitor Information
Welcome to the Autobell® Home Office
Welcome to our Autobell® Home Office, located just outside of uptown Charlotte, NC. We are committed to your safety and that of our team members. Please review our safety guidelines before your scheduled visit to our Home Office.
Home Office Visitor Safety Guidelines:
- Please monitor your temperature the day of your visit before you arrive and utilize the COVID-19 Health Assessment below. If you answer yes to any questions below, please re-schedule your visit.
- Per the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), a face covering is required in all common areas, including the entry areas of the Home Office if you are not fully vaccinated.
COVID-19 Health Assessment
If you answer yes to any questions below, please re-schedule your visit.
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 10 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been contacted by any health department and advised to quarantine?
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days?
-Fever of 100.4 or greater
-Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
-New loss of taste or smell
-Muscle or body aches
-Congestion or runny nose
-Nausea or Vomiting
Additional safety measures you can expect during your visit:
- We are committed to a weekly cleaning schedule using products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19.
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the building and restrooms are available in our lobby and on each floor for hand washing.
- In addition to visitors, our vendors and team members complete the Health Assessment daily before entering the Home Office.
After reviewing our safety information, if you feel it is not a good time to visit the home office, please reach out to the person that scheduled the meeting promptly. Please note, guidelines for visitation will be updated as the COVID-19 pandemic situation changes. Please check back prior to visiting the home office before each visit.
Questions or concerns? Please contact our Health and Safety Coordinator for further information