Home Office Visitor Information
Welcome to the Autobell® Home Office
Our office is located at 1521 East 3rd Street in Charlotte, NC on the corner of East 3rd and Baldwin Avenue. We are located approximately 0.2 miles from the Autobell® Car Wash location on the corner of East 3rd Street and Charlottetowne Avenue.
When you arrive, you will find two entrances to our parking lot. Visitor parking is available. Once you enter the double glass doors from the parking lot, our reception area is located to the left. Please press the button to the right of the reception door and provide our receptionist with your name, company and Autobell® team member you are visiting.
We are committed to your safety and that of our team members. Please review our safety guidelines before your scheduled visit to our Home Office.
Home Office Visitor Safety Guidelines:
Please monitor your temperature the day of your visit before you arrive and utilize the COVID-19 Health Assessment below. If you answer yes to any questions below, please re-schedule your visit.
If you answer yes to any questions below, please re-schedule your visit.
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 10 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been contacted by any health department and advised to quarantine?
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days?
-Fever of 100.4 or greater
-Congestion or runny nose
-New loss of taste or smell
-Muscle or body aches
-Nausea or Vomiting
-Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Additional safety measures you can expect during your visit:
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the building and restrooms are available in our lobby and on each floor for hand washing.
- In addition to visitors, our vendors and team members complete the Health Assessment daily before entering the Home Office.
After reviewing our safety information, if you feel it is not a good time to visit the home office, please reach out to the person that scheduled the meeting promptly. Please note, guidelines for visitation will be updated as necessary. Please check back prior to each visit to the home office.
Questions or concerns? Please contact our Health and Safety Manager for further information.