Working Together Safely
Home Office Visitor Information
Welcome to the Autobell® Home Office
Welcome to our Autobell® Home Office, located just outside of uptown Charlotte, NC. We are committed to your safety and that of our team members. In our efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, we have established the safety guidelines below. Please review the guidelines before your scheduled visit to our Home Office.
Home Office Visitor Safety Guidelines:
- Please monitor your temperature the day of your visit before you arrive and utilize the COVID-19 Health Assessment below. If you answer yes to any questions below, please re-schedule your visit.
- Please practice social distancing, which is staying 6 feet from others, whenever possible during your visit to the Home Office.
- Face coverings are required in all common areas, including the entry areas of the Home Office. If you have a face covering available, please bring it with you for your visit.
- During meetings, please continue to wear face coverings, even when attendees are socially distanced.
COVID-19 Health Assessment
If you answer yes to any questions below, please re-schedule your visit.
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 10 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been contacted by any health department and advised to quarantine?
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days?
-Fever of 100.4 or greater
-Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
-New loss of taste or smell
-Muscle or body aches
-Congestion or runny nose
-Nausea or Vomiting
Additional safety measures you can expect during your visit:
- We are committed to a daily cleaning schedule using products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19.
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the building and restrooms are available in our lobby and on each floor for hand washing.
- Furnishings have been rearranged to enable social distancing of 6 feet.
- In addition to visitors, our vendors and team members complete the Health Assessment daily before entering the Home Office.
After reviewing our safety information, if you feel it is not a good time to visit the home office, please reach out to the person that scheduled the meeting promptly. Please note, guidelines for visitation will be updated as the COVID-19 pandemic situation changes. Please check back prior to visiting the home office before each visit.
Questions or concerns? Please contact our Health and Safety Coordinator for further information