Autobell® Car Wash
UnlimitedSM Terms & Conditions
Autobell®Car Wash Unlimited℠ Terms and Conditions
The Autobell® UnlimitedSM Card Program will end on November 28, 2020. Autobell® will begin to offer a new program featured on the Autobell® App. UnlimitedSM customers will receive information about the new Autobell® App Unlimited during their visit to Autobell® stores between October 28, 2020 and December 12, 2020. More information is also available on our App Unlimited page.
- Autobell® Car Wash will charge to the authorized customer credit card account monthly based on plan selected at initial purchase.
- The recharge to the authorized customer credit card will take place on the anniversary date of the initial purchase.
- There are no statements issued to the customer when the Unlimited℠ Plan payment bills each month.
- The Unlimited℠ Plan automatic recharge authorization stays in force until the customer cancels the plan.
- The Unlimited℠ Plan can be cancelled at any location.
- The Unlimited℠ Cards have no cash value and cannot be redeemed as such.
- Autobell® Car Wash reserves the right to cancel the plan at any time for any reason.
- The Unlimited℠ Plan will be cancelled if the monthly charge is declined by the card processing system.
- The corresponding Unlimited℠ Plan sticker must be installed the end of the driver’s door at the time of purchase by Autobell® Personnel.
- The Unlimited℠ Card is only valid when both the card and the corresponding sticker on the windshield or door jamb are present.
- Unauthorized use of the Unlimited℠ Card will terminate the offer immediately.
- Monthly rates may be increased without notice.
- Any Unlimited℠ payments shall be payable and are non-refundable regardless of use.
- Autobell® Car Wash will not issue refunds for lost cards.
Additional Terms: Autobell® makes no representations, warranties, or conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Autobell® UnlimitedSM plans, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement, or any warranty arising from usage in trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. Autobell® does not represent or warrant that your Autobell® UnlimitedSM plans will always be accessible or accepted.
Jurisdiction: When you purchase, receive, or redeem an Autobell® UnlimitedSM plan, you agree that the laws of the State of North Carolina shall govern these Terms and Conditions, without regards to principles of conflict of laws.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about Autobell® Mobile App UnlimitedSM plans, please contact us.